Thank you for your interest in Sir Arthur Lewis Community College. In order to submit an online application, you must first create an account. Applications do not have to be completed in one session. You can save your information and complete your application in a later session, but you must remember your login and PIN in order to log back into the application.
1. To complete the application to SALCC, applicants must scan and upload the following:
• A passport sized photo
• Birth certificate
• Current government/ legal documentation (passport, naturalization documentation) which have a picture and identify residency status (if applicable)
• Marriage certificate (if applicable)
• Any CXC or external examination certificates
• Application fee reciept $20.00
2. Consider the program(s) to which you want to apply and the term in which you wish to enroll. Carefully consider the programs to which you intend to apply. You can apply to only thwo programs per application.
3. If the program you are interested in requires references, please be prepared to tell us their names and contact information.
4. There are supplemental questions included in the application. Be sure to answer all questions.
5. There is a $20.00 application fee, which is payable when you submit your application. If you are unable to pay electronically, the application fee can be paid at the College between 8 am to 3 pm Monday to Friday, via check or cash and at the bank of St Lucia. The application will not be processed until the application fee is received.
If you have any questions, please contact our admissions team at 758-457-7323 or by e-mail.