Login : Online Application
Thank you for your interest in Sir Arthur Lewis Community College. In order to submit an online application, you must first create an account. N.B. Date of Birth is in the format mm/dd/yyyy. Applications do not have to be completed in one session. You can save your information and complete your application in a later session, but you must remember your login and PIN in order to log back into the application.
1. To complete the application to SALCC, applicants must scan and upload the following:
• A formal passport type photo. (Taken looking straight ahead with no caps, glasses, vests or spaghetti straps). Preferably on a white background. (required)
• Birth certificate (required)
• Current government/ legal documentation (passport, naturalization documentation) which have a picture and identify residency status (if applicable)
• Marriage certificate (if applicable)
• Any CXC or external examination certificates
2. Carefully consider the program(s) to which you want to apply and the term in which you wish to enroll. You can apply to only two programs per application.
3. If the program you are interested in requires references, please be prepared to tell us their names and contact information.
4. There are supplemental questions included in the application. Be sure to answer all questions.
5. There is a $25.00 non-refundable application fee, which is payable when you submit your application. The application fee can be paid at the College between 8 am to 3 pm Monday to Friday, via cash or debit card, via the e-payment platform or into Sir Arthur Lewis Community College account # 904120789 at any Bank of St Lucia branches.
If you have any questions, please contact our admissions team at 758-457-7300 ext. 5222 or 5226 or by e-mail.